"); //-->
Because we lose where we hoped to gain, 只因我们求胜之心落空,
Because we suffer a little pain, 只因我们受到少许痛楚,
Because we must work when we'd like to play- 只因我们必须工作而未能玩乐——
Some of us whimper along life's way. 我们中的一些人就一生嗟叹。
But somehow , as the day always follow the night 黑夜之后必是黎明,
Most of our troubles work out all right. 我们的困难大多能圆满解决。
Because we cannot forever smile, 只因我们无法永远微笑,
Because we must trudge in the dust awhile, 只因我们要在泥尘中跋涉,
Some of us whimper that life's all wrong. 我们中的一些人就哀诉生活多磨难。
But somehow,we live and our sky grows bright, 但我们挺过来了,守得云开见月明,
And ererything seems to work out all right. 一切事都终得顺利解决。
So bend to your trouble and meet your care, 所以,迎难而上,直面忧虑,
For the clouds must break,and the sky grows fair. 因为乌云终将散去,天空必定晴朗。
Let the rain come down,as it must and will, 让雨洒下,它必须如此,不可逆转。
But keep on working and hoping still. 但请继续努力并始终希冀。
For in spite of the grumblers who stand about, 尽管到处都有发牢骚的人,
Somehow,it seems,all things work out. 但无论如何,一切事情总会好转。
*博客内容为网友个人发布,仅代表博主个人观点,如有侵权请联系工作人员删除。